- Fannin Auto Glass is committed to respecting and protecting the privacy of our customers and registered users of this site. Once you choose to provide us personally identifiable information (any information by which you can be identified), you can be assured that it will only be used to support your relationship with Fannin Auto Glass.
- Fannin Auto Glass may collect personally identifiable information from Users in a variety of ways, including through online forms for ordering products and services, and other instances where Users are invited to volunteer such information. Fannin Auto Glass may also collect information about how Users use this site, for example, by tracking the number of unique views received by the pages of the site or the domains from which Users originate. We may use "cookies" to track how Users use this site. A cookie is a piece of software that a Web server can store on the Users' PC and use to identify the User should they visit the site again. While not all of the information that we collect from Users is personally identifiable, it may be associated with personally identifiable information that Users provide us through our site. When you sign up for Fannin Auto Glass' services, you provide us with contact information which typically includes your name, email address, and phone number. While you are an Fannin Auto Glass customer, we manage information with regard to your account status, choice of products, and customer logs. In addition, we may store customers' electronic mail and other communications as a necessary incident to the transmission and delivery of those communications.
- We use the contact information you provide us to establish our service for you. We create and maintain other information such as customer account status, choice of products, and customer logs in the normal course of providing service. Fannin Auto Glass may provide you with information about products or services offered by third parties, which may be of interest to you. Fannin Auto Glass may also use customer information to provide customers with system information or information about new or upgraded products.
- Fannin Auto Glass may disclose information collected from Users to employees, independent contractors, consultants, business associates, service providers, and suppliers, if the disclosure will enable that entity to perform a business, professional, or technical support function for Fannin Auto Glass; to employees, independent contractors, service providers, and suppliers of Fannin Auto Glass to fulfill a product or service request; and to respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law. Finally, we may transfer information collected from Users in connection with a sale of Fannin Auto Glass's business. We will not otherwise disclose customer personal and account information unless we have reason to believe that disclosing such information is necessary to identify, make contact with, or bring legal action against someone who may be causing harm or interfering with the rights or property of Fannin Auto Glass, our customers, or others, or where Fannin Auto Glass has a good faith belief that the law requires such disclosure.
- Information about Users that is maintained on our systems is protected using industry standard security measures. However, we cannot guarantee that the information submitted to, maintained on, or transmitted from our systems will be completely secure.